Become a Member
WCI Sister Clubs are independent organizations. Each club determines its own activities and goals. Some clubs are focused on charity fundraising, while others are engaged in cultural awareness events. Sister Clubs range in size from groups of 25-50 members, to larger ones with over 600 members. The governing body of Welcome Clubs International is the WCI Board of Directors. The Board is made up of two representative members from each Sister Club: the club’s President and a WCI Liaison. The Board meets annually in the spring.
WCI holds a biennial open Conference in conjunction with the annual Board of Directors meeting. The conferences take place in different parts of the world and are hosted by the local Sister Club. Members from all WCI Sister Clubs are invited to participate in these international conferences.
Reasons To Join
- Network with similar clubs,
- Share experiences and exchange ideas with a global community,
- Participate in international conferences,
- Arrange exchange visits with other clubs,
- Form lasting friendships with women around the world.